Outline of Association・Private Policy
Brewers’ Association Operations
- Cooperation for the implementation of liquor tax conservation measures based on the provisions of the Liquor Tax Law ( Act No. 6 of 1952).
- Compilation of tax returns submitted by association members in accordance with the Liquor Tax Law.
- Transmission of notifications from the national government to association members.
- Cooperation on implementation of recommendations or orders from the Minister of Finance based on Article 84 of the Act on Securing of Liquor Tax and on Liquor Business Associations. (Act No. 7 of 1958; hereinafter referred to as “Associations Act.”)
- Acting as the necessary facilities for implementation of the standard selling price system based on Article 86 of the Associations Act.
- Cooperation in the implementation of labeling such as the types of alcoholic beverages prescribed in Article 86 section 5 of the Associations Act.
- Cooperation for inspection control based on the Liquor Tax Law and Associations Act, and instruction and guidance necessary to prevent association members from violating the Liquor Tax Law.
- When it is particularly necessary to carry out rational management of association members (including those necessary for smooth operation of alcohol transactions and protection of consumers), regarding regulations on the following matters (excluding those that unduly affect the price or quantity of alcoholic beverages subject to regulation):
- An association member facility selling alcoholic beverages.
- Alcohol containers for association members.
- Methods for association members to sell alcoholic beverages.
- Coordination of purchasing raw materials for alcoholic beverages manufactured, exported or sold by members of the association and other goods required for production, exportation or sale of the same, as well as of mediation of alcoholic beverages sold by members.
- Arrangement of loan of members’ funds (including borrowing of funds in lieu of mediation and lending of the borrowed funds to members. The same applies hereinafter.)
- Facilities for the Benefit of Association Members
- We operate a facility for providing education and information regarding rationalization management, improving techniques, or disseminating business know-how of association members.
- Operations related to strengthening the creation, promotion, and guidance of business foundations.
- Public relations for sales and promotion of alcoholic beverages sold by association members.
- Acknowledgement and public praise for the efforts of the Saké industry.
- Investigations, inspections and research necessary for conducting the items listed above and issuance of publications such as materials, reports, books, etc.
Outline of Association
|Organization||MIYAGI SAKE AND SHOCHU MAKERS ASSOCIATION
|Address||2-3-1 Kamisugi, Aoba-ku, Sendai, Miyagi, JAPAN 980-0011
|Established||1 October 1953|
|No. of Association
2-3-1 Kamisugi, Aoba-ku, Sendai, Miyagi, JAPAN 980-0011
1-minute walk from Kitayobancho Subway Station, North Exit 1
The MIYAGI SAKE AND SHOCHU MAKERS ASSOCIATION is an alcohol industry association organized by 25 Saké brewing companies in Miyagi Prefecture.
We carry out activities such as guidance and workshops for improving the Saké brewing skills of association members, joint purchase of unprocessed rice, expansion of demand for prefecture-produced sake, and the organization of events and information dissemination about Saké to fans of made in Miyagi saké.
In November 1986, the MIYAGI SAKE AND SHOCHU MAKERS ASSOCIATION made a promise to increase efforts to “make good and delicious” junmai (“pure rice”) Saké created from local Miyagi rice which has a reputation for its delicious taste. The “proclamation of Miyagi as a junmai Saké prefecture” has been upheld.
Since then, we have been working on measures for quality improvement, such as the development of “Kuranohana,” the first rice specifically created for Saké brewing in Miyagi Prefecture, and the holding of Miyagi Saké brewing appraisals.
At present, the ratio of premium Saké (ginjo, junmai, honjozo types) to futsushu (standard) Saké total shipment volume exceeds 90%, making Miyagi a top producer of quality Saké in Japan.
We will continue to work together as united breweries of Miyagi to produce Saké that will be loved by everyone.
The website staff confirms the information and links posted in the MIYAGI SAKE AND SHOCHU MAKERS ASSOCIATION, but we are exempt from liability for typographical errors, omissions, and linked information. The linked content and position do not equate to the opinion, assertion, or stance of this website. Also, please note that we do not endorse any linked companies, products, or services.
In some cases, we may ask you to provide personal information such as name, address, age, gender, phone number, and email (hereinafter referred to individually or collectively as “personal information”) will be requested on a voluntary basis when making contact is deemed necessary. These situations include applications for questionnaires and presentations developed by the MIYAGI SAKE AND SHOCHU MAKERS ASSOCIATION website, submission of opinions, signing up for events, etc. In such a case, the handling of this personal information is managed with the utmost care as follows:
- When requesting personal information on MIYAGI SAKE AND SHOCHU MAKERS ASSOCIATION website, we will clearly explain the purpose. It is assumed that personal information will be provided based on the free will of the person who provides it.
- In addition to the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, we will comply with Japanese laws and other regulations related to personal information protection. In addition, regarding personal information obtained via the internet (filling in forms or email) and other methods (postcard, fax, etc., mailing / sending documents), the relevant data and documents will be stored under strict control. In addition, the storage period is set according to the purpose, and when the storage period ends, we promptly delete and dispose of it by an appropriate method.
- The personal information provided will be used only within the scope of the purpose of use notified in advance, and will not be used for other purposes or disclosed to a third party without prior consent. However, please note that personal information may be disclosed or provided without the consent in the following cases:
- a. When Required by Law
When it is necessary to protect human life, prevent harm of a human, or avoid damage property, and it is difficult to obtain consent.
- b. When an order is received by the national government, local governments, and other public institutions (courts, police stations, etc.) or the work entrusted to them by law.
- c. When it is deemed necessary by the MIYAGI SAKE AND SHOCHU MAKERS ASSOCIATION to cooperate with the government, public authorities such as local governments (courts, police stations, etc.), or to carry out the affairs stipulated by law under the consignment thereof, and with the consent of the affairs concerned.
- a. When Required by Law